Teaching music at its best
Sunrise Still Water Concert
East Meet West Concert
Events & Highlights
Chinese Instrument Teachers
2017 Summer Camp
2016 Summer Camp
String Rental Form
Instrument Rental Agreement Form
Instrument sizes available
: 1/10, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
: 12'', 14'', 15'', 15½ ''
: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4
Indicates required field
Damage Protection Plan
Shoulder Sponge $5.00
Everest Shoulder Rest $18.00
Music Stand $13.00
Cleaning Kit $20.00
Credit Card Information:
Name on Card
Card Account Number
CVV/CVC code (3-digit back of card)
Please print name as signature to authorize Lydia Music Center to charge monthly instrument rental payment to the above credit card
Terms and Conditions of Lydia Music Center's Instrument Rental Program
The accumulated value of the first 24 months of rental payments can be contributed to the purchase of a new (but same type of) instrument. Credit cannot be applied to repairs or accessories. Credit is also non-transferable and cannot be combined with another rental account.
The renter assumes liability for the instrument during the rental period. If the instrument is lost, stolen, or damaged, the renter will reimburse Lydia Music Center for the repair or replacement cost. However, instrument maintenance for normal use or weather related adjustments are included free of charge throughout the rental period.
The optional damage protection plan covers accidental damage to the instrument. The first incident of accidental damage will be covered 100% by Lydia Music Center, and each subsequent accident will be covered 15%, meaning the renter will need to pay for the other 85% cost. This plan does not cover loss, intentional damage, or string replacement.
Any instrument or bow can be exchanged for another size at any time at no additional charge.
Payments are due on the 5th of every month. If a rental payment is not received within 5 business days after the due date, a late fee of $5.00 will be charged to the account. Late fees do not add to customer's equity for instrument purchase option.
A $20.00 fee will be charged for checks returned for any reason
All accounts that are seriously past due are turned over to collection agencies. If the renter makes no payments after 60 days, the instrument will be considered purchased. The current market value of the instrument plus all late fees incurred will be billed to the account immediately. In addition, the account will be billed for all collection, expenses, court costs, and attorney fee.
Terms and Conditions
I have read this contract and agree with the terms and conditions.
How did you hear about us?
Mon 2:00pm - 9:00pm
Tue 2:00pm - 9:00pm
Wed 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Thu 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Fri 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Sat 9:00am - 5:00pm
Lydia Music Center
Address 9000 Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh PA 15237 USA
Music Lessons •
Sheet Music & Books • Instruments & Accessories
• Stringed Instrument Rental • Repair • Sale
Lydia Music Center